of the Sand” is a joint exhibition of 11 artists from the
and the Middle East at Boston 's Gallery of Social and
Art, which is located at:
Boylston Street , Boston , Massachusetts 02116 .
dates: October 21 st - December 3 rd
5-8, Saturdays and Sundays 2-6).
- A Melody
of Curves and Angles: Classic Arabic and Islamic Calligraphy,
Cambridge Multicultural Art Center, Cambridge, Massachusetts, Opening
Reception: Thursday, March 31, 2005
- Islamic Art: Peace and Beauty, Augusta Savage
Gallery, October 28- November 22, 2002
- Candid: A group exhibition of artists from the
Pioneer Valley, February 13-March 14, 2002
- Rhythm and Harmony: Display, Demonstration and
Comments on Arabic Calligraphy at the Burnett Gallery, Amherst,
MA, April 15, 2004
- The Art of Arabic Calligraphy: Workshop for Children,
at Smith Museum of Art, Northampton, MA, March 27, 2004
- Basics of Arabic and Islamic Calligraphy: A short
course of Arabic Calligraphy, July 2003.
©Copyright 2005, M.J.
Alhabeeb. The images and text in this website are just for view. They
may not be borrowed or reproduced, in whole or in part, and in any
form or shape, without a written, signed, and registered permission
from the author.