These will be essential:
1. Patrick W. Conner, Anglo-Saxon Exeter: A Tenth-Century Cultural History (Boydell, 1993).
2. George Krapp, The Exeter Book, ASPR 3 (Columbia). (Text of poems only via UMass)
A Brief Bibliography to start with (codex)
Statement on the Importance of the Exeter Book (Elaine Treharne)
1. Exeter Cathedral Library, MS 3501 (the Exeter Book)
2. London, Lambeth Palace Library, MS 149 (same hand as Exeter Book); Lambeth Library Mss.
3. Oxford, Bodleian Library, MS Bodley 319 (same hand as Exeter Book)
4. Exeter Cathedral Library 3507
5. Oxford, Bodleian Library, MS Bodley 718
6. Paris, Bibliothéque nationale, MS. Latin 943 (Sherborne Pontifical)
7. London, Lambeth Palace Library, MS. 489
8. London, British Library, MS. Add. 28188 (may have been copied from Exeter MS. 3548C)
* Portions of the Exeter Book removed to Cambridge, CUL Ii. 2.11.