We meet MWF 11:15am - 12:05pm in Tobin 422.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15
12 Dec. Endpaper
- Manguel, History, pp. 309-319.
- John Crowe Ransom and Allen Tate debate (click here).
- W Benjamin, "Work of Art in the Age of mechanical Reproduction" (click here).
- Hand in Paper 4, please.
W 14 Dec. After the end ...
- On Deconstruction (click here).
- Browse Post-colonial, if you like (click here).
- NB If you would like a copy of a student paper that has earned an A+ in this class, the student has kindly (and anonymously) agreed. Let me know, and I will get you a copy.
END OF CLASSES__________________________
F 16 Dec. Final paper due.
In my hand or in my mailbox by 4pm. Late papers will not be accepted. No electronic papers. None. Not one. Some? No.