Overview of Interests: Robert B. Hallock
Robert B. Hallock
Robert Hallock is a Distinguished Professor of Physics at the University of Massachusetts in Amherst.
is in the general area of experimental Condensed Matter Physics, with an emphasis on
low temperature phenomena, particularly liquid helium, liquid helium
films, and solid helium. Specific
research directions and other areas of interest, including teaching, communication
information and a vitae, can be accessed
by calling forward the individual highlighted items below. [This page was
created in January of 1996 and updates to the subpages of research interests
have not been uniform across all
such pages. Significant revisions are underway in 2015 and will be added when complete.]
- Research Interests.
- Teaching Interests and Activity.
- Graduate Students Supervised.
- Postdoctoral Research Associate
- Available Colloquium and Other Talks available
- Complete Vitae (relatively current), and
brief biographical sketch.
- Communication Information.
- Avocation Information.
Other Pathway Options: